• Automation/PLC Programmer/Integrator (California/Travel)
Tons Per Hour is an industry leader in mining and industrial waste water treatment technology North and Latin Americas. We engineer technical solutions as well as procure and support equipment and supplies for water treatment and recovery such as water treatment chemicals, filter presses, thickeners, belt presses, pumps, and chemical blending systems. Our company is growing rapidly and we need of a Senior Engineering Project Manager to help us scale, manage projects and engineering staff, and align with projected growth.
- B.S. in Engineering (any discipline)
- At least 5 years of mining, construction, or other structural-focused industry experience
- At least 5 years acting as a project manager
Useful Experience (Applicants without these skills may still be considered):
- Experience in structural engineering and/or detailing.
- Knowledge of structural analysis software.
- Experience with mining equipment design and configuration.
- Knowledge of construction/architectural drawing standards.
- Knowledge of Solidworks and AutoCAD.
- Delegates tasks among junior engineers and draftsmen
- Establishes procedures, definitions, and standardization to help with organization, communication, and ultimately scalability of the company
- Establishes efficient communication channels/methods between engineers and field personnel, subcontractors, clients, and suppliers
- Establishes practices to enrich the junior engineers’ interactions with field staff to better understand the products; to conduct lessons learned meetings at the completion of each field event and implement best procedures for incorporation of all lessons learned into future field activities
- Solves issues related to scaling a small firm to be able to handle larger and more complex projects. Authors and implements practices and procedures that render the small firm able to scale rapidly without organizational failures or impacts to quality and customer support
- Determines deliverables from contractual requirements, assigns resources to and reviews all deliverable documents typically required when designing, fabricating, and selling mining equipment to clients (i.e. engineering drawings and plans, structural design, detailing, fabrication drawings, assembly drawings, architectural drawings, parts lists, spares list, assembly manuals, operation manuals)
- Plans and delegates tasks to ensure timely submission of deliverables to clients and suppliers
Compensation: Commensurate with experience plus BlueShield Gold PPO.
Office Locations: Houston, Texas & Loomis, California
Position will likely require travel to customer installation sites. Some international travel to Costa Rica and South America may be required (U.S. Passport necessary).